An Overview of StoreGrid's features & benefits
- One comprehensive solution for
desktops, laptops & servers. Server backups include SQL Backup,
Exchange Server Backup, Active Directory/System State Backup, and
MySQL Backup in Windows & Linux.
- Works on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD,
Mac OSX. StoreGrid installations running on different operating
systems are interoperable!
- Supports every form of Disk to Disk
Data Backup, including remote data backup.
- 1-Click selection for common
backups: Email, Browser Settings, My Documents, etc - selectable
with one click!
- Intuitive browser based user
interface makes backups & restores easy for end users.
- Deployment Flexibility limited only
by your imagination! Multiple modes of 'disk to disk' deployment are
- Remote backup with StoreGrid
server residing outside the intranet.
- Typical client-server backup
- Trusted intranet Peer to Peer
(P2P) backup deployment.
- Backup to NAS boxes & external
- Local to Remote Server Data
Migration (First backup taken locally, thereafter incremental
backups done online)
- Easy license management: Licenses
can be centrally managed in one backup server, clients don't have to
be applied licenses individually.
- Intelli-Delta technology for
Incremental backups. Backs up only changes in files and not the
entire file every time.
- Automatically detect changes in
files and/or directories and backs up accordingly.
- Mobile users' (esp. laptops) data
can be backed up immediately as they connect to the network.
- Support for backing up multiple
versions of the same file with time stamps for easy restores.
StoreGrid also supports additional full backups.
- Support for large file backups
including 'continue where you left off' feature.
- Every possible scheduling option
included - including Continuous Data Protection.
- Powerful data compression based on
the ZLIB algorithm.
- Robust data encryption with up to
448 bit Military strength protection - based on the blowfish
- Support for Volume Shadow Copy for
backing up Open Files in Windows XP/2003/Vista.
- Powerful reporting that encompasses
configurable email reporting for Client and Server.
- Replication server functionality
supports replicating the backup server and easy restores in case of
disaster recovery scenarios.
works with your existing hardware and off the shelf components,
eliminating the need to buy additional dedicated storage hardware
One solution for all forms of data backup. No need for application
Reliable and feature packed data backup software at an extremely
Consumes minimal CPU and memory.
- Easy to Use:
User friendly & intuitive browser based graphical user interface
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows: Windows® Vista,
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Server/2003 Small
Business Server/2003 Server.
- Linux: Debian Linux 3.0 and
above, Mandrake Linux 10.0 and above, RedHat Linux 8.x and
above, SuSE Linux 9.x and above, and other flavours of
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.x.
- FreeBSD: FreeBSD 5.4 and
- Internet Explorer 5.5 and
- Firefox 1.0 and above.
- Netscape 7.0 and above.
- Opera 9.0 and above.
- Mozilla 1.5 and above.
- Safari 1.2.4 and above.
- Windows, Linux, Mac or
FreeBSD operating system with 64 MB RAM and at least 1 GB of
free disk space.